Inventory Management System
Successful, well-organized businesses rely heavily on their inventory management system to make certain they have adequate inventory levels to satisfy their customers. The Stock Control module for the Bright Information System provides this level of control by offering high-end features normally reserved for large companies, including: serial number tracking and multi-warehouse support. Improved customer service leads to increased profitability. And, when integrated with our Accounts Receivable and Sales modules, Inventory Control can significantly boost your customer service levels while operating as the cornerstone of an effective manufacturing or distribution solution.
- Define multiple warehouses.
- Define sub-inventories for each warehouse including work-in-process and finished goods items.
- Define stock location structure.
- Define your own transaction type.
- Create item master file that can assign items to all warehouses.
- Set two unique numbers for each item code/part numbers.
- Categorize items in main/sub groups.
- Evaluating inventory using different costing methods.
- Using different reorder-point for each item in each warehouse
- Use minimum-maximum techniques.
- Define several alternatives for each item.
- Receive items from vendors; work in process and user defined sources.
- Issue items to the shop floor, sales orders, and user defined sources.
- Receive returned items from customers.
- Return items to vendors.
- Transfer items between warehouses.
- Use system-generated tags.
- View adjustment prior to actual update of item balance.