Purchase / Order Management System
Managing inventory cycles and maintaining adequate stock levels can be complex processes without the right management tools. When used in conjunction with Accounts Payable, the Stock Control module contains extensive purchase order features designed to help you maintain accurate inventory records and streamline your purchasing processes. Built to save you time and ensure that you never run out of key items, purchase orders can be automatically generated when your on-hand quantity falls below a specified minimum level.
- Classify the suppliers into different groups.
- Define all expenses related to the purchasing process.
- Aged Creditor's Analysis.
- Bright Purchasing is integrated with Inventory Control, Payables and GL.
- Create requisition before a purchase order to enhance purchasing control (optional).
- Allocate costs over unlimited number of different expense codes - by value or by percentage.
- Create multiple shipments with different dates for a single purchase order.
- Monitor the ordered items during purchase order processing.
- Automatically adjust stock value when items are received according to the evaluation Method.
- Ability to enter service invoices such as (maintenance, electricity..etc.)
- Charging of purchase expenses to items cost automatically.